Wednesday 25 March 2009

WHY I PREFER TO USE BUDGET AIRLINES TO AND FROM THE UK..


I have been travelling on many carriers over the years and I still feel that
budget ( or no frills airlines ) make sense, considering they are growing
in numbers.

Why choose others that are so expensive just to have the nice meal and
the tidy looked after seats when if travelling in europe no sooner you
are on the plane then you are off again. I have travelled with Ryanair
and Easy Jet and now other no frills airlines including Air Berlin, and
Smart Wings to name a few. This week I could have gone to Turin and
Nice in the South of France for less than £30 whilst on the net prices
were as much as £400 elsewhere.

So why not get there quicker and save the money for a great hotel. So
many bargain offers at present from the Hotel groups such as Hotel.com
and Booking.Com and the latter you do not need to pay until you leave
the hotel. I have managed to cover most of europe by using these No
Frills airlines. I have travelled with other so called comfort flights but
have had less to spend when I got there.

When you look up any of these companies, just drop in a date, and be
surprised what you come up with. If you are flexible and want a cheap
alternative then use Skyscanner. Their flight chart will give you a grapth
showing when its cheap to go. What you waiting for. Get looking!

No frills airlines and quality hotels.