Tuesday 31 March 2009

Another good site I came across is: Low Fare Flights.co.uk. I have had this site
on my favourites for some time. With the qualities of skyscanner they provide
you with flights well in advance at bargain prices from numerous airports. On
one date a flight from Birmingham to Prague can cost £90 but on other dates
£9. Of course, this would suit the flexible traveller. I like this site as it is very
informative. I travelled to Antalaya in Turkey last year and booked my own
flights through Fly ThomasCook at £130 return. The typical Turkish hotel
in the old quarter 'Pasa' for short, was really a treat. You need to look it up to
see the pictures. What a relaxing holiday that was for two. However, if you
have children, then the beaches are out of the centre with more accomodating
hotels to suit. The vibrant buzz of the small city however was very interesting
despite the constant prayers from the loudspeakers. For a couple, I found a
week was too long. Three or four days would have been sufficient. Turkey
is still quite reasonably priced because the £1 goes further than anywhere else
it appears....If you are thinking of a break, have a quick peek at some of the
cheaper airlines for the city breaks with some outstanding hotels offering quite
a bit of discount at present......

Skyscanner. Turkish hotels. Turkish Baths. Cheap Flights.